About Page Ruler
Page Ruler is a Google Chrome extension that lets your draw out a ruler to any page and displays the width, height and position of it. It currently has over 300,000 users and is the most popular ruler extension for Chrome.
- Draw a ruler to any page and view the width, height and top, bottom, left and right position
- Drag the edges of the ruler to resize it
- Manually update the size and position of the ruler from the toolbar to make precision changes
- Display guide lines extending from the ruler edges
- Enable “Element Mode” to outline elements on the page as you move your mouse over them
- Navigate through parents, children and sibling elements of any measured element
- Localisation in over 10 different languages
Contribute & Support
Page Ruler source is available on GitHub. Bug fixes or new localisations are more than welcome!
Please refer to the issue tracker to submit any bugs or feature requests.